Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 2

I made it another day without Facebook.  I got more done today.  I subbed in Physics and worked on my Humanities presentation.  I'm 1/3 of the way finished!  Tomorrow I have to summarize At Seventeen and describe four musical elements it uses.   And with my music disability that will not be easy!

I painted my nails with just an orange color on the tips.  I tried to put glitter on the orange but it's just ok.  I need to be better at that!  Or just stop trying. lol

Tonight after dinner, the boys wanted ice cream sandwiches.  So Zach went to get them and said there were 3 extra missing.  I guess Avery ate them this morning before school.  So we got out the foodsaver 2000 again and Mike will lock the fridge in the morning when he leaves for work.  Avery got really mad and stormed off to the bathroom when we got the lock out. lol  He was not happy!  He's so funny.  He has a special olympic meet tomorrow.  I'm going to have to miss it because I have an appointment.  I'll make the next one!

I want to have this Humanities report finished this weekend so I can be done with that class and move on to classroom management!  I got all the tax info together tonight for the tax lady.  Mike can drop that off tomorrow.  It's amazing what I can get done now. lol  I even folded clothes!  amazing  

No comments:

Post a Comment