Monday, August 31, 2009

Fun at School

Zachery started prek and is loving it. He told me that Tuesday was the best day of his whole life because he got to go to school. Today he came out of school and tole me he hates the home center. He likes the block and reading centers but hates the home center! lol When we got home he told me he was in a bad mood because he had to go to the home center. lol

He has already made a few friends. He likes a little girl named Christiana. Last Thursday he told her his phone number and asked her to call him. Then on Friday he asked if she remember it and since she didn't he told her again. She told him he needed to give her a note with it on it. So he ran back to the car to find paper. I gave him one of my cards with our home number and he ran it over to her. Waving it over his head yelling Christiana! Her mom took a picture of them together.

He wants friends so bad. He's also making friends with Alex and Zackery. In a class of 13 there are two Zachery's. Well, Zachery and Zackery. And two Natalie's. He plays with Zackery, Alex, Natalie Grace and Christiana. He's not sure of the other kids names yet. But I think that's pretty good for the first week.

I love the look on his face when he sees me after school. It's the same look Avery used to have for me. Their whole faces light up. I love picking him up from school. They always have so much to say right after school. Avery was always the same way.

Avery is enjoying 10th grade. He is wishing he was in 11th grade so he could work at Walmart during the day with his class. lol He told me tonight that he needs to get recipes out of news papers and magazines. He wanted my recipe for the dinner I made tonight. He's so cute.

I love my boys and being their mom. It's the best thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment