Sunday, August 22, 2010

School Time!

I have to be up in six and a half hours to take Avery’s picture for his first day of his junior year.  I am so excited!  I still have things to get ready.  I need to put their lunches together and make sure the school supplies are in his back pack and charge the batteries for the camera.  Then I wait an hour and get Zachery up and do it all over again. 

Avery rides the bus but I will be taking Zachery to KINDERGARTEN!  Kindergarten?  How did this happen?  I know he was just born and laying in my arms.  Now he is in school all day and Avery is a junior in high school!

I will not cry!  I will not cry!  I will not cry!  I will smile and cheer and stay excited.  Of course I am excited to have the house quiet for a few hours a day, but that will get old fast. lol  What I am really excited for is to watch my sweet boys grow and learn this year. 

It is my favorite thing in the world.  Watching my boys grow.  I love watching them grow into young men.  I can’t wait to see how much they learn this year.  These are the absolute best times of my life and I am so very blessed that I get to watch every minute of them.  Thank you God for letting me be a wife and mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment