Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Thirty-One Journey

I thought I would start to blog about my new job.  I started selling Thirty-One in August.  I have had 7 parties since.  I have prayed so long for a way to help my family and really feel like God is leading me here.  I booked another party tonight. 

I am really having fun and loving this.  I made $143.99 my first month in August, $180.38 in September and $275.25 in October.  I think November will be a little smaller and I already have a big December planned! 

My next goal is to start recruiting people.  So many of these things make you seem like a nut! lol  But I don’t feel that way with 31.  This is such a wonderful company and I am so thrilled to share that. 

I am sharing this so I can look back one day and see how far I have come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment