Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I can’t sleep

I hate it, I can’t fall asleep.  I wish I knew what was wrong with me but this is getting crazy.  I can’t fall asleep so I sleep later making it harder to fall asleep.  What a crazy viscous cycle.  And to make matters worse I feel asleep at 6 tonight and slept till 8. 

I went to bed at 10:30 and laid there until 12:30 when I finally got up.  I came out to the living room and a few minutes later Avery came out here saying he couldn’t sleep.  I sent him back to bed where he only stayed for a few minutes before starting to throw up.  Now this child does not move fast so I was like the drill instructor behind him yelling run, run, get to the bathroom, run!!!!!

I did not want to clean more puke off the floor.  Zachery started this mess a week ago.  Then Mike was sick and didn’t get out of bed for like 27 hours.  I did check a few time to make sure he was still alive. 

So now Avery is back asleep on the couch and I’m wide awake.  I’ve even quit having diet coke at night to see if that helped.  So far no.  I should be doing dishes.  ha ha ha ha

I did im Mike.  He picked up the jewelry I’d ordered from a show.  I can’t wait to see it.  I found so much cute stuff I’d love to have.  I asked about signing up to sell it but they want $395 to sign up and  you still have to buy all your jewelry for your shows after that.  It comes out to be like $1,200.  Uh sorry but no thank you.  I’ll stick to my Usborne books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment