Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rain

It’s raining.  When it rains I loose my internet.  The kids are asleep, Mike is at work and I’m kinda lonely.  Or maybe I’m just bored.  I tried to watch TV but the power keeps going out and resetting the satellite so that is futile.  I’m hungry but have had all my points for the day so I don’t want to blow it.  I keep thinking I hear tornadoes, even if there are no warnings.

So I can do this, talk to myself.  I could go to bed but for some reason I really don’t like doing that lately.  I don’t feel like I’m at home.  How strange is that?

Maybe it will help when we finish the upstairs and I actually have a bedroom.  When I’m able to use some of my things instead of Marsha’s.  I miss my old house and I’m not sure how to make this one mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment