Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waiting for Wednesday

Tomorrow we go to the Rheumatology clinic as an out patient for the first time.  I was told to bring a bag in case we have to be admitted.  I have been doing laundry and cleaning house incase Avery and I don’t come home after the appointment. 

My cousin Laura keeps a hospital bag packed.  Her son Alex has frequent admission.  Laura I don’t want a hospital bag on standby!  But I am going to pack one and hope I don’t have to use it.  I even bought some hospital clothes at Family Dollar yesterday. 

I wish I could look at him and know what was going on inside his body.  I wish I could run labs at home. I wish it was 5 weeks ago and my son was health and we had never heard of systemic onset juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment