Monday, September 27, 2010

Home again, Home again, jiggity jig.

We left the hospital at 7:00 tonight.  I can’t believe how dark it is at night.  It’s so funny how much the street lights burned my eyes.  I haven’t seen dark in two weeks.  The hospital is never dark.

We got home and surprised Zachery.  I pulled up and honked a few times.  I could see him standing at the door.  Mike said he kept saying I wonder who that is.  I finally got out of the car and he said it’s mom and Avery, I can’t believe they are really home!  He ran to me and gave me lots of kisses and hugs.  Then hugs for Avery.  Even the dogs were excited.

We got Avery in and he laid down on the couch for a couple hours then I put him to bed.  He’s so worn out.  Mike is in there with him now.  He woke up and I can hear Mike asking him if he is ok.  I am not sure how I am going to sleep tonight.  I will try not to be afraid.  I just need him to be at least as good as he was in the hospital today.

No comments:

Post a Comment